Mission, Vision and Values
We hope to create a sustainable future for Eastern Africa by:
- Becoming the Leading Producer and Exporter of Products from Naturally-Crafted Resins and Gums.
- Working with the communities and for the communities in an environment-friendly and sustainable approach.
To build a globally recognized brand as the Leading Producer and Exporter of Products from Naturally-Crafted Resins and Gums with its roots in Eastern Africa.
At Nagaad, our main goal is clear, and the following are our objectives.
- To work with the communities and for the communities
- To build community support and networks.
- To ensure sustainable harvesting of resins and gums.
- To use historically effective techniques for harvesting resins and gums and modern processing technologies for the final commodities.
- To produce a broad range of high-quality resin and gum products for the Local and International markets.
- To meet and exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the best quality resin and gum products.
- To support the Green Belt movement by proactively planting trees to curb deforestation in affected areas.
- To promote and support the use of Renewable Energy Sources in Local Communities.
Our Core Values
We are people of strong values, and these values are strictly upheld.
- Sustainability (in all practices)
- Environmental Protection
- Fair Trade