The Frankincense Essential Oil from the Boswellia papyrifera tree exudes an amazing and strong fresh lemon-pine aroma that is very soothing to the senses. Papyrifera Frankincense is widely believed to be one of the oldest commercially used Frankincense being used in religious ceremonies dating back to antiquity. It has a variety of health benefits and as with all Frankincense it is a powerful expectorant and very effective for respiratory issues such as colds, flu, asthma, and other lung issues. Due to its excellent fragrance it is highly regarded in the perfumery and cosmetics industry.
- A superior aromatherapy treatment
- The anti inflammatory effects of the Frankincense Boswellia papyrifera may reduce joint inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Frankincense Boswellia papyrifera is a powerful expectorant and is used to treat colds, asthma and bronchitis
- Is a strong anti-inflammatory.
- It is anti-fungal
- It is antiseptic
- It is a good anti-oxidant
- Good for digestive issues
- Supports good oral health and helps in treating bad breath, gum disease, toothaches, cavities, and mouth sores
- Research has indicated that Boswelia papyrifera may reduce spread of some cancers and reduce impact of the cancer treatments
- It reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- It is an astringent and promotes smooth skin and may reduce acne
- It’s an effective carminative
- It’s an effective diuretic
- Boosts memory
- Boosts immunity
- It’s a strong analgesic and alleviates pain
Frankincense Boswellia papyrifera has acquired a reputation of being a great healer over the centuries. The Papyrifera Frankincense oil can be inhaled, applied topically, or used for oral care. Frankincense is considered safe for most people but please consult a physician before usage.
- Dermal Use – Papyrifera can be very beneficial when applied over the skin. Dilute with a carrier oil before applying.
- Inhalation – Place 2-4 drops on a cloth, or in a diffuser. Alternatively add 1 or 2 drops in a bowl of boiling water and drape a towel across your head and shoulders and inhale the vapours for a few minutes.
- For Oral Use – 3–6 drops of essential oil per 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of carrier oil for adults. This is considered a 2–4% dilution. For children, use 1 drop of essential oil per 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of carrier oil, which is a 1% dilution.
Contraindications & Cautions
- Discuss with your physician before using Boswellia papyrifera
- Keep out of reach of children
- For internal use please consult your physician
- Not to be used during pregnancy
- Not to be used when breastfeeding
- Avoid diffusing close to babies
- Boswellia papyrifera may decrease the effectiveness of some blood thinning drugs
- Boswellia papyrifera may decrease the effectiveness of some cholesterol lowering drugs
- For very sensitive skin it is best to dilute in a carrier oil
- The oil is slightly flammable and should be stored in a cool place away from naked flames
Wildly crafted, no preservatives, 100% organic, steam and hydro distilled from the resin of Boswellia papyrifera.
100% pure product from Nagaad Resins and Gums. Processed and packaged in Kenya.