Nagaad Resins and Gums
Nagaad Resins and Gums is managed and staffed by a highly motivated team of professionals. All are proud to part of a business model that is helping create a sustainable future.
The company prides itself in having transformed into a modern Social Enterprise Business that not only works with the communities but works for the communities, to assist in building a better more resilient and sustainable future alongside taking a role helping safe guard and caring for the fragile environment. The Nagaad team works tirelessly in order to satisfy the needs and the expectations of its communities and clients.
Working with the communities and for the communities and in an environmentally friendly and sustainable approach to make Eastern Africa a leading producer and exporter of the end products of naturally crafted resins and gums.
Build a global brand with its roots in Eastern Africa.
Our Core Values
- Build community support and networks.
- Ensure sustainable harvesting of resins and gums.
- Use ancient techniques for harvesting resins and gums and the latest processing technologies for the final commodities.
- Produce a broad range of high quality resin and gum products for local and international markets.
- Exceed customers’ expectations for resin and gum products
- Support the Green Belt movement through proactive planting of trees in heavily deforested areas.
- Promote and support renewable energies in communities.
- Work with the communities and for the communities
- Sustainable harvesting of resins and gums
- Protection of the environment
- Fair trade